MICHIGAN FALL CLASSES BEGIN FRIDAY, SEPT 7th, 2018
- SAFE SPRUNG WOOD FLOORS: Not all dance studios provide quality dance floors. At Next Step Broadway, the installed Dura sprung wood floors were designed for dancers by dancers to help reduce the risk of injuries and allow students to dance longer without getting tired too quickly.
- SMALLER CLASS SIZES: Our limited class sizes allow students to receive more individual attention and provide low student/teacher ratios.
- EXPERT TEACHING STAFF: Each instructor at Next Step Broadway has been specifically selected to teach classes based on their area of expertise and training. They are encouraging, positive, relevant & have ongoing training. Click on individual bios here.
- CLASS VARIETY & QUALITY PERFORMING ARTS TRAINING: Our expert teaching staff nurtures kids ages 2 years through 18 years of age to be the best versions of themselves. We don’t just teach performing arts, we teach valuable life lessons that our students can benefit from such as being responsible, a team player, leadership, critical thinking skills and perseverance. Our dance classes are divided by levels and ages where teachers consistently challenge students to improve and overcome obstacles. Dance classes include: hip hop, ballet, jazz, tap, acrobatics, and contemporary. Aspiring performers also have the opportunity to take acting classes, voice classes, private voice lessons, Musical Theatre Production, and be part of the Next Step Triple Threats Competition Program. The possibilities of what our students can achieve are endless.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SECOND TO NONE: We love our families and performers and want to make sure they have the best experience possible. To do so, we have an open door policy and our staff is available for most hours of the day. You can also leave an email or voicemail message and we’ll get back to you within 2 business days, sometimes even within a day. Next Step Broadway has a Studio Manager, Miss Mary, who is in the studio Monday through Thursday generally from 10am-7pm. We also have two amazing front desk receptionists, Miss Amanda and Miss Sabrina, available Monday through Thursday from 4-8pm & Saturdays from 10am-1pm (Sept-June hours). The owner, Miss Amy, is in the studio as much as possible and is usually available to answer questions. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please let us know and we will address them right away.
- TOP STUDIO COMMUNICATION & ORGANIZATION: We pride ourselves on making sure that there is quality communication throughout our entire NSB community: Owner to Manager. Manager to Front Desk Receptionists. Manager & Front Desk Reception to Families. Manager to Teachers. Teachers to Students. Families to Studio, etc. In order for this communication to work, we make sure our daily operations are systematic and purposeful. Therefore, being organized is our key to our ongoing success. From studio planning to recital planning, we take pride in ensuring that families, performers, and staff all have great experiences here at NSB without feeling lost or confused. We will guide our families and dancers every step of the way.
- FAMILY & AGE APPROPRIATE EVERYTHING: We are a family-friendly studio that promotes and encourages appropriate music, appropriate dance moves, and appropriate clothing/costuming. Wholesome, healthy & happy is what our classes are all about.
- ONLINE CONVENIENCE: Families can visit our website for convenient online access and view class schedules anytime! Once enrolled, families will have access to their 24/7 Family Portal Account so you can make updates, register for classes, request changes, see studio news and more!
- COMFORTABLE VIEWING AREA WITH WIRELESS ACCESS: You and your child can have a snack, color or do homework on our workbench. We also have three TV monitors providing live CCTV feed of what is going on in each of our three dance rooms.
- UNFORGETTABLE RECITAL EXPERIENCE: We offer an excellent recital fee package that includes production costs, a recital costume, a recital t-shirt, recital video access, a participation award, and recital tights or socks. Our recitals are organized like a Broadway-style show including a storyline, acting, singing and, of course, dancing! Our shows are short, super organized, and deliver exceptional production quality & high entertainment value.
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: We’re conveniently located in the Adams Square Shopping Center right of the Woodward corridor between Maple and Lincoln roads. We share a very large lighted parking lot. Food, the post office, shopping, grocery stores, massage spas, salons, and workout facilities are conveniently nearby.
CLICK ON OUR PROGRAMS BELOW FOR MORE INFO
685 S. Adams Road
Birmingham, MI 48009
(Opening this Summer!)
30860 Southfield Rd.
Southfield, MI 48076